Friday, June 29, 2007


My sister Gail has run a wildlife rehab place on Bradenton Beach for many years. Kathy and I help take care of several of the animals including this young deer while we are here also taking care of my Mom
Kathy feeds the little fella some goat's milk four times a day
One of the hangouts for the Florida Manatee
On Anna Maria Island there are several piers that have restaurants at the end on the water. This one has the best grouper sandwiches around

The Gulf Of Mexico has some nice clear water here. That is Egmont Key in the distance.
The coastline
The swan pool
Once a week the Biff Burger has an old car show. On another day it is bike night
More old cars
That's a 1938 Graham
Kathy's brothers (l to r) Ralph, me, Jerry

A swan that we helped take care of. It is the Dad of the chicks. The whole family was poisoned but my sister saved all but the Mother
Out to dinner (clockwise) Ralph, Jerry, Maryann, Kathy, Me, Rick and Dottie
Maryann and Jerry in front of their truck
Kathy & I
A few more shots at the Biff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home